Our Client is the largest service provider of customer communication management solutions in Australia with a leading presence throughout Asia. Their clients in Australia and Asia include all of the major banks, insurance giants, the majority of the utility's providers, and major telecommunications companies.
They are now seeking a professional individual who can collaborate within their existing team environment to deliver rich and market leading document management solutions.
Analyst Programmer/Senior Analyst Programmer
- Responsible for coding, debugging, functional testing and application implementation
- Prepare technical documents, procedures, training to users for applications migration & adoption
- Participate in the maintenance and daily support for both existing legacy systems and new solutions
- Assist the SIT/UAT preparation for both internal and external software projects
- Degree graduate or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years on-hand experience in Microsoft.net programming (VB, C#); Microsoft SQL database; and Windows based platform
- Familiar with the process of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- Knowledge in Python/Perl is an advantage
- Be a good team player under a multi-project environment
- Having strong analytical and good interpersonal communication skills
- Being proactive, self-motivated, responsible and able to work under pressure