Qualifications and Experience
- Experience leading BPR efforts for large organizations and analysing customer business processes and functions.
- Expertise in providing group facilitation, interviewing, training, and providing additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Experience in driving efficiency, compliance, and modernization across different business lines to achieve company objectives using selected SaaS/PaaS offerings/products.
- Proof of prior modular planning, redesign of existing business processes to eliminate inefficiencies and redundancies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive high-level specific process definition, re-engineering, improvement, and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key business users' stakeholders.
- Preparing and running functional and technical design workshops including the creation of design specifications based on out-of-the-box functionality and customer requirements.
- Ensuring process-related deliverables to customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes
- Ownership for completing, developing, and improving required documentation such as process flow diagrams, solutions designs, as-built documentation, roles/responsibilities, workshop agendas, presentations, and gap analysis reports.
- Organizing and executing test cycles, developing test scripts and automated tests.
- Documenting user stories with acute attention to detail, reviewing with stakeholders, gaining acceptance criteria and managing stories throughout the development lifecycle with teams.
Interested parties please share the resume by Apply Now.