Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To support application maintenance activities including procurement, user requirement study, system installation, programming, data conversion, user acceptance and training;
- To liaise with related parties for related project activities including user, contractors and other support teams;
- To assist in system design of applications, preparing project specification and documentations;
- To provide IT support and advice related to application systems;
- To conduct system and user acceptance testing and recommend acceptance; and
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Holder of Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or above in Computer subjects or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 2 years in similar capacity
- Minimum 2 year's experience in .Net Development, Microsoft SQL Server
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2819 2913 for more information.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."