Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Managing infrastructure including Microsoft platform, databases, web platform, virtualisation,
containerisation, Linux, Storage Area Network (SAN) / Network Attached Storage (NAS), HCL Domino systems,
and other common applications for office environment;
- providing helpdesk and hotline support;
- providing technical advices to support business requirements;
- engaging and collaborating with stakeholders to meet the business objectives; and
- carrying out other technical and administrative duties as specified by the management.
- Holder of Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or above in Computer subjects or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 2 year in similar capacity
- Candidates should be customer-oriented and able to perform under pressure, willing to work after office
hours and occasionally working on an on-call basis as required.
- Candidates should have experience in the following technologies / products:
(i) Virtualisation such as VMware vCenter, vSphere with High Availability and Distributed Resource
(ii) Storage Area Network (SAN);
(iii) Containerisation such as Docker, podman, containerd, KubeSphere, etc.;
(iv) Microsoft Windows Server with Active Directory (AD), Group Policy, File Server cluster and Windows
Server Update Services (WSUS);
(v) Web servers such as Apache HTTP Server, Microsoft Internet Information Services, etc.;
(vi) Database systems such as Microsoft SQL Server cluster, Oracle RDBMS 12c, etc.; and
(vii) HCL Domino.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in using the following technologies / products:
(i) Web application servers such as Red Hat JBoss, WildFly, Apache Tomcat, etc.;
(ii) Linux operating systems such as Red Hat, Oracle Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.;
(iii) IP telephony system; and
(iv) Distributed file/storage system.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are holders of the following certificates or equivalent:
(i) VMware Certified Professional
(ii) Red Hat Certified System Administration (RHCSA) / Red Hat Certified System Engineer (RHCE)
(iii) Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) / Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) /
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
(iv) HCL/IBM Certified System Administrator for Lotus Notes and Domino
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2819 2913 for more information.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."