Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To assist the organization in implementing projects under the IT Strategy Plan with latest technologies,
so as to improve access to justice for the benefits of all stakeholders.
- The candidate would be responsible for the program design and development of new systems.
- Holder of Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or above in Computer subjects or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year in similar capacity
- Minimum 1 years' experience in JAVA Programming, J2EE Development
- Preferably with experience in Enterprise Java Beans Development, Java Application Framework (e.g. Struts (Apache)), JavaServer Faces (JSF), Oracle RDBMS, Structured Query Language, Web Services, Moderate Exposure in Written English, Moderate Exposure of Spoken English in Work, Quality Assurance
- Solid experience in development, support and maintenance of web application system.
- Security vetting is required before the selected candidate report for duty.
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2819 2913 for more information.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."