Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- System implementation and on-going support
- Providing on-going maintenance and support for Departmental Infrastructure and Services including but not limited to the Internet Access Service and Control and IT Security.
- Perform system installation and conduct system tests
- Perform services, hardware and software procurement
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by supervisors and the management
- May work in various locations, including Eastern, Central and Western district, and any other area in Hong Kong
- May be redeployed to provide IT support for other divisions/systems/projects in the future
- Holder of Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or above in Computer subjects or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year in similar capacity
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Infrastructure, Server Virtualisation Technology
- Minimum 2 years' experience in IT Security
- Preferably with experience in Proxy Server, Security Risk Assessment
- Must have work experience in Infrastructure
- Must have work experience in Server Virtualisation Technology
- Must have work experience in IT Security
- Experience in Security Risk Assessment is highly desirable
- Experience in Proxy Server is highly desirable
- Work experience in the Government is desirable
- Work experience in Government procurement procedures is desirable
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2819 2913 for more information.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."