Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
Engage with business stakeholders to understand business needs and the use of data within Council operation processes and systems.
- Conduct requirements elicitation, collection and validations activities using different techniques include user interviews, requirement workshop, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, workflow analysis etc.
- Work closely with product owner to manage backlog, story refinement, sprint planning and other agile activities to support the delivery of the products.
- Identify business opportunities for efficiency improvements in business operations/ process and business insights extraction by leveraging data analytics.
- Assess, evaluate, and communicate potential software solution to stakeholders and ensure solution design meet desired business objectives.
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and conducting project related activities along the entire software development life cycle.
- Communicate changes to impacted business users of different departments, including plan and manage changes in processes, operations, and systems.
- Lead and manage testers to perform User Acceptance Test for the software solution project.
- Perform business analysis and feasibility study for new initiatives.
- Prepare and maintain knowledge base, systems / applications related documentation, training materials and operation manuals.
- Develop training program and communication plans to improve user adoption and effectiveness of relevant solutions and system.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher education in Business Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related area
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in delivering and managing software development projects
- Strong learning capability on new business knowledge, business processes and methods.
- Strong business analysis skill including elicitation for functional & non-functional requirements, requirement management and traceability, stakeholder management, communication & facilitation skills.
- Experience in Agile & Waterfall project methodologies and related tools adoption
- Good knowledge in business intelligence/ data analytic tool such as Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio is an advantage.
- Good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility and good problem-solving skills
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2819 2913 for more information.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."