Role and Responsibilities:
- Establish processes, procedures, and technical solutions for data management oversight on the global scale (Hong Kong and PRC), ensure all structured and unstructured data that support business and operational services of the project and operation are available and managed during the entire project and asset life cycle.
- Apply data mapping, data mining, and data transfbnnational analysis tools to design and develop databases.
- Analyse data exchange between systems; establish and review metadata standards, data dictionaries, and interface control documents; develop architectural specifications, technical configurations, drawings, diagrams, and other operational data documents, ensure data integrity, maintaining database support tools, database tables and dictionaries, recovery/backup procedures.
- Establish clear communications with executive leaders (CTO/CDO/COO/CIO), maintain transparent communication and working relationships with project, asset and site team members and supply chain representatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in large information technology environments with enterprise level data requirements analysis and architecture synthesis and design.
- Experience in applying data engineering/modelling fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Detailed knowledge of mapping ERP systems to a common data representation.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and technologies (Azure, AWS, Alibaba Cloud).
- Ability to actually develop and deliver solutions either individually or as part of a development team.
- Thorough understanding of PRC and Hong Kong business practices.
- Experience in Oracle cloud-based solution (Primavera; Unifier; Fusion; EPM; WACS; FS; Aconex; OCI) deployment, management, and maintenance on the global scale.
- Experience in AEC domain or Power and Utilities industry would give a strong advantage.
- Experience in providing data architecture services for medium/large O&M related transformations in utility or electric power distribution domain utilizing IBM's Maximo solution would give a strong advantage.
- Experience with PRC business and economic databases, knowledge and understanding of China's data and cybersecurity regulation farmwork would give a strong advantage.
- Experience in deployment, management, and maintenance of the engineering solution (Autodesk; Bentley Systems; Dassault Systems; Trimble; NEMETSCHEK) and design coordination and collaboration platforms in the large power and utilities projects would give a strong advantage.
- Experience in deployment, management, and maintenance of the geographic information system (ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS databases, ArcGIS Pro etc.) on the global scale is not required but would give a strong advantage.
- Experience using Azure loT services (loT Hub; loT Edge; Streaming Analytics; Event Hub) is not required but would give a strong advantage.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.