- Develop and implement a comprehensive cyber security strategy to safeguard the organization's digital assets against cyber threats.
- Engage in security assessments and audits to identify vulnerabilities and potential threats to the organization's information systems and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Assist the team to establish and enforce security policies, procedures, and standards in compliance with industry regulations and best practices.
- Monitor the organization's networks and systems for security breaches and respond promptly to incidents.
- Stay updated on the latest trends and advancements in cyber security and provide recommendations for adopting new security technologies and practices.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to implement and document security operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field
- Cyber Security related certificate is highly preferred but not an essential
- With strong background in information technology and cyber security
- 3 years with relevant industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Less experienced candidate will also be considered
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.