Role and Responsibilities:
- Support project & operation grow in PRC and Hong Kong with digital solutions expertise, analyse needs of different departments, manage and process user requirements, provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions and plan sustainable and interoperable IT systems. Develop a Business Solution Requirements Document.
- Establish solution architecture principles, standards, and compliance procedures across project & operation organizational structure. Develop a detailed solution implementation project plan.
- Ensure digital solutions alignment with digital strategy, implementation road map, systems architecture principles and standards of the company.
- Initiate projects to achieve project & operation digital strategy goals and objectives and enable integrations among common data environment for technical and graphical documentation, project planning, scheduling and risk management system, procurement and supply management system, contract management system, project management system, asset management system, geographic information system and Microsoft Azure.
- Develop capacity, availability, interoperability, and security requirements for digital solutions deployed on the global scale and ensure it can be achieved with reasonable cost.
- Identifies process automation potential and suggests improvements to reduce repetitive tasks, visualize progress and increase productivity of the work.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT systems engineering and architecture is essential.
- At least 5 years of technical leadership role in delivering a projects.
- At least 3 years of direct experience across critical IT domains: application development, infrastructure, data integration and security as part of project delivery.
- At least 3 years of direct experience with process automation and data integration and orchestration tools and technologies.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and technologies (Azure, AWS, Alibaba Cloud).
- Thorough understanding of PRC and Hong Kong business practices.
- Experience in Oracle cloud-based solution (Primavera; Unifier; Fusion; EPM; WACS; FS; Aconex; OCI) deployment, management, and maintenance on the global scale.
- Experience in AEC domain or Power and Utilities industry would give a strong advantage.
- Experience in providing solution architecture services for medium/large O&M related transformations in utility or electric power distribution domain utilizing IBM's Maximo solution would give a strong advantage.
- Experience in deployment, management, and maintenance of the engineering solution (Autodesk; Bentley Systems; Dassault Systems; Trimble; NEMETSCHEK) and design coordination and collaboration platforms in the large power and utilities projects would give a strong advantage.
- Experience in deployment, management, and maintenance of the geographic information system (ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS databases, ArcGIS Pro etc.) on the global scale is not required but would give a strong advantage.
- Experience using Azure loT services (loT Hub; loT Edge; Streaming Analytics; Event Hub) is not required but would give a strong advantage.
- INCOSE CSEP Certification would give an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies: Azure; Office 365; AAD; SharePoint; PowerShell.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.