- Provide end-user support for website update, content management and mobile Appsmaintain the healthiness and IT security of public web sites and ensure the web site can be viewed
- Support and administer Window servers, Internet connection and security equipment
- Participate in the funding application, tendering and procurement in various ACPC projects
- Participate in all phases of projects including user requirement collection, system analysis and design, programming, testing, implementation, system nursing and maintenance support.
- Conduct and co-ordinate Security Risk Assessment and Audit for GOA systems and various application projects
- Provide Government Office Automation (GOA) front-end support services to users
- solid experience and knowledge in web hosting environment
- solid experience in providing technical support of Window servers, website maintenance and content management
- experience in JSON preferred
- experience in Mobile Friendly Website development preferred
|Posted:||over 4 years ago|
Job has Expired
We bank on our people.
For over two decades Peoplebank has been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients. We would not be where we are today, if not for our employees. That is why we are focused on building a great place to work, where our employees can fulfill their career aspirations.
Call us on +852 2819 2900