Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
The staff will be assigned to the project team for providing implementation of PDSKs and PDCKs and
consequential changes on the related systems. Tasks include:
- to assist in system development of self-service kiosk, testing and production rollout;
- to coordinate and liaise with various stakeholders (e.g. users, technical support teams and contractors)
- to formulate the application designs and application flows to support the operational services;
- to monitor contractors' works and provide advice on contractors' deliverables;
- to advise on technical solutions and provide quality assurance on project deliverables;
- to perform technical and production problem diagnosis and resolutions independently;
- to provide technical support and advice to end user computing;
- to take up round-the-clock on-call duties; and
- to perform any other duties as may be required.
- Holder of Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or above in Computer subjects or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year in similar capacity
- Minimum 3 years' experience in IT Application Development and Management, System Implementation and Maintenance/Support
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Multi-vendor Mission Critical System
- The CSA should possess experience in providing technical support on system implementation and production of mission critical system. The CSA should be analytical in problem solving, and able to work independently
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2819 2913 for more information.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."