Our client is a US listed electronic company with global business coverage. Undergoing ERP transformation switching to another solution, they are now looking for a Project Director with proven track record of ERP change management to join the team. Reporting to the Head of Change Management, the role will focus on delivery of business technological change and oversee other day-to-day operation related to the change management process.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Oversee the change management process on implementation of ERP transformation
- Design the stakeholders communication and engagement strategies
- Assess the business requirements for change process and support the deployment of new capabilities
- Lead the delivery of change programs such as training and workshops and monitor the effectivess of activities
- Act as primary point of contact within the Transformation Office and collaborate with senior management and provide regular presentations to drive and report progress
The ideal candidate profile would be:
- Degree holder with 10+ years' experience on project management (especially on change management and ERP implementation)
- Proven track record collaborating with senior management to drive complex, large-scale business transformation programmes
- Able to establish engagement strategy, design approach and relative program on change actitivies such as workshops and trainings
- Technically proficient with driving ERP implementation within large scale business environment
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.