Our client is a consulting firm most renowned for providing a platform to offer digital technology and innovating business solutions. They are now recruiting a director with strong data management background to join the team. Reporting to the Head of Technology, this position will lead a team to design data acquisition strategy, work with compliance division and external vendor to manage data governance and establish best practice on data operation (i.e. data cleansing, etc).
The position will be responsible for:
- Lead the strategic planning on data ecosystem include but not limit to data acquisition and governance
- Design and implement of data governance initiatives and framework
- Collaborate with internal and external data partners and lead team to formulate and implement strategies for data management
- Identify and upskill data owners and data stewards within the data community and clear define roles and responsibilities throughout data lifecycle
- Manage and maintain the data standards according to policies and framework
- Develop metrics including data flow, quality and security
- Lead and manage end-to-end projects on data collaborations with partners from various industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare, smart city, etc
The ideal candidate would possess the following traits:
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant discipline
- Minimum 12 years' working experience with strong focus on data governance, management and framework design
- Strong expertise in data management and data protection strategy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can collaborate well with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in Chinese and English
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at email@example.com or +852 2833 4138.