Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years direct experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related MS products (MS Power Apps/Flows)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration, customization, plugin and SDK based development.
- Self-motivated and able to perform duties under minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate the technical feasibility and prepare high-quality technical designs based on functional designs
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and functional team to define requirements and identify key business processes that will be supported by the new solution.
- Develop a solution architecture that is scalable, efficient, and meets the needs of the business.
- Drive the implementation of Dynamics 365, including customization, configuration, and integration with other systems.
- Manage the development process, including code review, testing, and deployment.
- Ensure that the solution meets security and compliance requirements.
- Provide guidance and support and collaborate with other IT teams to ensure successful integration with other systems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions to technical problems.
- Automated testing (Unit, Integration, End-End, Performance) to ensure high-quality and efficient delivery of the solution.
- Document technical design and architecture and provide knowledge transfer to other team members.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.