Our client is a MNC and one of the largest manufacturers in the world with markets across APAC, NA Regions. They are tech-driven and investing in their IT team for product innovation.
- Prepare documentations and translate user requirements
- Daily end-users support on ERP, Salesforce applications, Work Force Management System (WFM), internal developed applications and users provisioning
- Conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) after maintenance activities
- Prepare training materials, conduct training framework
- Provide on-site/off-site Support for new projects and implementation of systems
- Frequently communicate with users & internal corporate teams, external vendors for ERP and business workflows
- Perform system administrations, configurations and monitoring
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems / Business Management or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years experience on systems and end users' support, customised systems are highly preferred
- Familiar with ERP, CRM, PLM, WFM, Salesforce application, any of these or other business applications
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded and friendly
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Immediate Available is welcome
Interetsed parties, please APPLY now.