The Innovation and Business Project Coordinator is required to work alongside with the staff and other parties, to provide on-site project management services which may include, but are not limit to:
- Manage the innovation and technology (I&T) and digital transformation projects and related activities, including project planning, implementation, budget control, completion, and evaluation and review;
- Be the primary contact point to liaise and collaborate with different units, contractor and other stakeholders in the I&T projects;
- Perform ad hoc assignments in relation to IT operations and digital transformation.
- Be a Master Degree holder in Information Technology, Business Administration or Public Health or other project management related disciplines.
- Be a holder of a Certification of Project Management Professional (PMP)
- With a minimum of 2 years of project management experience. Previous experience related to (i) consultancy projects; (ii) business change projects; or (iii) business planning and strategy is advantageous.
- Previous experience of (i) project planning; (ii) contractor management for Government or public bodies; (iii) project management; (iv) project evaluation in relation to technology and digital/IT work-streams is advantageous.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis or public health, proven in academic or professional context, is advantageous
- Strong leadership skills including abilities to (i) adapt to changes, (ii) make independent, sound and informed decisions, and (iii) lead/facilitate projects for implementation of changes.
- Well-organized with ability to meet multiple deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong attention to details and high sense of responsibilities.
- Work effectively in Waterfall, Agile, or blended environment.
- Good client relationship and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Cantonese.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge. Advanced Excel / VBA skills are advantageous.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.