- Receive IT helpdesk calls and provide IT technical support (e.g. desktop hardware and software installation, relocation, and troubleshooting) for user community with escalation and follow-ups until problems are resolved;
- Execute IT system routine activities including daily system health and security checks, backup operation and other data center operation;
- Compile IT helpdesk and operation documents and reports;
- Perform IT inventory management and execute IT tasks as per procedure and documentation; and
- Support IT project implementation.
- A recognized diploma, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent;
- At least 3year's relevant experience in enterprise data centre operation or IT Helpdesk support;
- Hands-on experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Outlook
- Lotus Notes
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Microsoft Office Macro VBA programming
- Local Area Network
- Enterprise data backup software
- Inventory management
- Compiling helpdesk and operation reports, documents, presentation materials, etc.
- Team leading or leadership experience will be preferred.;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal, communication and organization skills; and
- Customer-oriented, independent and a good team player.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.