About the Corporation
My client, a well-known provider of forex trading application, is looking for a IT Project Manager. This company is financially backed by well-known public listed company and they are urgently looking for a IT Project to look after their upcoming project based in London.
About the Team Culture
You will be reporting to the IT Director that you will be given the authority to work on important projects and drive the regional deployment and implementation of applications. You will also be given support in the APAC region.
- Manage project plan, timeline, key milestones and communicate across project stakeholders
- Drive delivery and management of resources to ensure on time completion of IT projects in good quality
- In charge of project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and delivery phases of project deployment and implementation
- Lead on users' or products' requirements gathering, review and confirmation
- Mandate technical guidance and leadership to team members
- Assist in pre-sales support; prepare commercial proposal and schedule estimation
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years experience as Project Manager or similar capacity
- Strong planning and tracking skills, experience in applying project methodology (e.g. Agile, CPM) in managing projects, capable of managing multiple projects, well organized, excellent time management with respect to priorities
- Previous experience working in a vendor environment preferred
- Technical know-how in various application framework, web and mobile development, SQL, cloud infrastructure, networking and O/S
- Able to cope with tight project schedule and demonstrate the ability and flexibility to work under a dynamic environment.