Our client is a US listed electronic company with global business coverage. To streamline and enhance their APAC offices workplace quality, they are recruiting a Project Manager with strong workplace transformation background to join the firm. Reporting to the Head of Global Transformation, this individual will collaborate with different stakeholders across APAC to the execute global real estate strategy leveraging technology and globalized vendor partnerships to implement real estate best practice.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Oversee APAC regional workplace transformation project and define roadmap of regional projects specifically focusing on the implementation of new workplace solutions (including tools & technology)
- Collaborate with stakeholders and external vendor partners from multiple business functions across APAC region to obtain buy-in and successful execution of projects
- Work with local real estate team members to monitor and prioritize projects as well as resources management
- Liaise with stakeholders to evaluate feasibility then define the scope and objectives of real estate projects
- Create and maintain project-related documentation
- Manage changes on projects and address project-related escalations on risk mitigation
- Leverage suitable technology to strive for real estate process standardization and improvement
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or above in related disciplined
- Minimum 6 years' experience working with workplace technology that is related to real estate/facilities management related project management
- Proven track record in leading workplace transformation project within APAC Region
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work well with US and EMEA stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English both written and spoken.
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.