ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Manager is responsible for overall project management:
- Manage the Digital project stream which includes but not limited to:
- Information Technology - IT Infrastructure, meeting room technology, wireless technology, printers, etc.
- Digital Services - Air quality control sensors, occupancy sensors, automated lighting and blind controls etc.
- Group Security - Surveillance cameras, access control systems, facial recognition technology, etc.
- Define project scope, produce project plan, ensure key deliverables are delivered on time, within budget and quality defined enabling our business teams to meet their KPIs
- Drive project tasks execution in a multifunctional and cross department team set up and monitor progress, prioritize work/backlog
- Liaise between the Business Teams, Digital Teams, other internal teams and vendors throughout the project period
- Communicate with key stakeholders and provide consolidated reporting of project status, risks, issues, benefits realization, and roadmap
- Organize and lead all project related meetings which include steering committee meetings, project team meetings, workshops with clear objectives and follow ups
- Manage testing activities, lead teams to develop testing strategy, test plans, execute test plans and defect resolutions
- Coordinate, arrange training, promote learning and participation
- Proactive issue management and risk management throughout the project period
- Manage vendor (s) and ensure project deliverables adhere to Digital Team's governance and standards,
- Manage post Go-live hyper care and ensure seamless transition to operations with focus on
- knowledge transfer and sufficient documentation
- Bachelor's degree or above in related discipline
- 7 or more years' experience working within project management preferably overseeing medium to large projects
- Experience in regional real estate or facilities management will be an advantage
- Experience in IT service delivery over large-scale office setup will be an advantage (desktop technology/network setup/meeting room setup, etc.)
- Proven track record in leading Digital workplace transformation projects
- Strong work ethics, ability to work independently and as part of a wider team, with minimal direction and supervision
- A team player with excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Team collaboration and interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate with multi-disciplined staffs at all levels from other teams in the Company to deliver project objectives
- Driven, meticulous, well-organized, and conscientious with a high level of initiatives at work
- Good presentation skills, in particular the ability to reduce complex technical issues and concepts into simple and concise initiatives
- Good engagement skills in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders including internal stakeholders, external business partners, technology, and industry players
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written Chinese and English.
- Able to communicate with the business group in layman terms and translate business requirements into technology requirements
- Self-motivated and independent able to manage multiple initiatives under pressure and tight timelines
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.