Our client is an industry leading logistics services provider with global operation and they are now recruiting an Assistant Manager with security experience to join the team. Reporting to the technical manager, the role will oversee risk assessment, global businesses and operations on security infrastructures.
- Conduct security testing on software, applications and cloud service
- Perform daily security operation and IT audit support
- Review and conduct compliance with risk management strategies
- Manage and monitor business units, vendor and service providers on security solutions and project implement
- Perform diagnosis and respond to security incidents, investigate phishing emails and websites
- conduct research to evaluate new security technologies and maintain latest security tools and practices, legal legislations and industry standards
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline with minimum 5 years' working experience in security infrastructure
- Soild experience in in security operation processes e.g. security patch management process, vulnerability management, penetration testing and privileged ID management etc.
- Professional qualification such as CISSP, CISA or CISM is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work with regional stakeholders
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
- Occasional travelling may be required
- Less experience to be an assistant manager