Dynamic IT team is hiring for digital transformation projects from a long-established global trade and development firm in Hong Kong.
- Act as a project leader in the entire project lifecycle to drive and facilitate the transformation projects from project schedule planning, project cost, time, and quality tracking to application (Business Applications System: CRM, ERP, POS, Mobile services) effectiveness tracking after implementation.
- Evaluate and review business processes, collect requirements and adjust changes caused from business transformation
- Investigate in workflow and system impacts, conduct gap analysis, as well as propose digital solutions to management
- Perform development activities, including custom programs development, interface design, testing and data conversion
- Provide regular support for UAT, user operations and testing
- Degree holder in IT / Information Systems, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Minimum of 4-5 years related experience as Business Analyst or RPA, Business Process Documentation Projects
- Previous working experience in Retailing & FMCG a plus, modules in Supply Chain and Finance is advantageous
- Cheerful, good team player, able to work independently and resilient
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Immediate Available is preferred
Interested parties, please apply NOW