Our client is a listed US Fortune 500 Company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. They are hiring for a dynamic candidate specialised in Workday HRIS modules to join their Global HR Technology Team. With teammates across India, US, Malaysia and HK, this role reports directly to global head of HR Tech.
- Provides daily Workday support to users in the following Workday Modules: HCM, Recruiting, Talent, Compensation, Absence, Time Off
- Configure any business process flaws and Workday modules
- Act as the HR Technology partner in consulting APAC HR operations
- Provide resolutions/recommendations by analyzing the patterns and applying/following standard operating procedures (SOP) with documentation
- Conduct UAT/system testing
- Bachelor degree or above in Information System, Technology, Human Resource, or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years working with Workday HRIS system with Solid Workday configuration experience
- Experience in handling change request, enhacement request and support to users
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English & Chinese
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team oriented global environment and handle multiple projects
- Open to attend global calls in US/EMEA time zone
Interested Parties, Please Click "APPLY NOW".