Our client is a leading property developer in Hong Kong, who is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Senior System Engineer to join their IT team.
- Maintain and support on-premises and cloud platforms, meeting agreed SLAs.
- Perform installation, configuration, and support in AWS/Azure environments, Microsoft 365 services, collaboration tools (e.g., Microsoft Teams), and meeting room solutions.
- Execute company strategy for migrating infrastructure, applications, and data to the cloud.
- Update and maintain documentation, follow standards and procedures, and adhere to change management processes.
- Ensure compliance with IT guidelines and policies, collaborate with IT professionals, and drive high performance, proactive business cooperation, continuous improvement, and service delivery.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 - 5 years large-scale experience in in system administration
- with strong IT infrastructure knowledge in Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Virtualization and Enterprise-grade storage systems
- Solid Experience in server and network infrastructure monitoring and backup
- Experience with cloud infrastructure - Azure & AWS and related Cloud Automation & configuration management is an advantage
- Good troubleshooting, communication, and interpersonal skill with end users-oriented attitude
- With strong self-motivation, sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure