- Support Life Operations in studying and determine operational objectives; gather, evaluate and identify the business needs
- Analyze, define and document the project requirements by identifying project milestones and phrases
- Conduct systems analytics to maximize effectiveness and troubleshoot problems
- Identify process automation opportunities and suggest improvement actions
- Efficiently track, monitor, and report project implementation status by regular basis, ensure project deliverables on schedule
- Coordinate and work with business users in preparing UR (User Requirement), review detailed functional specs, facilitate and participate in UAT (User Acceptable Test) including test planning and assist with training
- Bridge between Life Operations and IT to develop actions to mitigate system risk and maintain implementation quality.
- Follow up with project tasks and work with task owners to complete as planned.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as duly assigned.
- Undergraduate degree holder, preferably with major in IT or business-related disciplines.
- Good understanding of processes and systems in Life Insurance Operations.
- More than 3 years solid experience in business analyst role in Insurance industry. Life insurance will be preferrable.
- Good at organizing work sessions and bridging between users and IT to understand cost-benefit justification and produce related documentation in prioritization.
- Can coordinate and facilitate discussions in small to medium working group.
- Advantageous if possess experience in gap analysis, issue identification and analysis, and problem resolution.
- Good at reading, writing and communicating in fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese). Mandarin (intermediate level or fluent) preferred.
- A sophisticated MS Office user.
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform under time pressure.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Business Analyst
Interested parites please share your resume by Apply Now.