Major Duties :
- To assist the Project Manager/ Assistant Manager to design, implement and maintain application systems including all cargo related systems.
- To develop user requirement specifications, functional design and specifications for developers or contractors based on business
- To conduct analysis on existing systems and availability of solutions and technologies in the market; acquire and implement software systems and tools. Participate in procurement processes including preparation of request for proposal, evaluation of tenders and negotiation of contracts with the assistance of Procurement unit.
- To coordinate with users and vendor for project implementation and arrange training for users
- To manage internal developers and external contractors to ensure delivery of quality solutions that effectively address the business needs.
- Tertiary education in Computer Science /Information Technology /Information Systems I Systems Engineering or a related discipline
- Professional certification in Software Development! Serum Master/ Project Management is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years' relevant experience in system support and development
- Solid experience and skills on system analysis, design and system implementation
- Strong analytical and programming skills .
- Proven system support experience .
- Experience of vendor management is an advantage
- Knowledge in system change management is an advantage
- Strong business sense, good analytical and problem solving skill
- Ability to assume a technical / consultant leadership role
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure independently and as a team, with good multitasking skills
- Knowledge in cloud platform (e.g. AWS) .
- Working experience in Cargo or Aviation industry is an added advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; good command of Putonghua is an added advantage
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.