Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Provide high level system analysis, problem diagnosis and solving to maximize service availability;
- Provide support on network infrastructure including project implementation, troubleshooting and fine tuning;
- Coordinate with users and vendors to provide network infrastructure supporting tasks;
- Supervise technical staff to ensure smooth systems operation;
- Proper handling of change requests, review and assist in formulating standards and guidelines.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- At least 6 years' experience in the support and implementation of large scale wired and wireless infrastructure with LAN switches and WLAN devices;
- With technical knowledge in TCP/IP, OSPF routing and IEEE 802.11 WLAN networking.
- Experience in web application development with Java programming language and power shell scripting;
- Holder of CCNP or equivalent;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."