Our client is the largest service provider of customer communication management solutions in Australia with a leading presence throughout Asia. Their clients in Australia and Asia include all of the major banks, insurance giants, the majority of the utilities providers, and major telecommunications companies.
- This role is responsible for the management of current major accounts, identify growth opportunities, leading the development and delivery of new services to the customers and achieving growth goals.
- Managing the overall requirements of a portfolio of clients
- Working closely with the customer to identify and clarify present and needs from job receipt
- Maintaining good relationships with clients and identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling
- Engaging in project management duties
- Supporting client audits
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development and implementation of strategies
- Conduct business and services reviews with both internal and external senior stakeholders
- Ensure the delivery of service in compliance to corporate and governance framework
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years of proven track record in major account management
- Direct marketing / industry knowledge and experience will be regarded
- Proven experience in professional services industry is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Proficient with problem identification and conflict resolution
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin