Our client is the leading independent global property consultancy. Headquartered in London, our client has more than 18,000 people operating from over 520 offices across 60 countries.
Analyst Programmer, Information Technology, Greater China
- The role is based in our Hong Kong office
- Collect and understand user requirements and plan projects
- Support and maintain systems to ensure stability and efficiency
- Provide training and guidance to junior staff
- Assist with regional support and helpdesk services from time to time
- Degree holder in computer science or a related discipline
- At least 2 years' relevant experience
- Solid experience in web application development in C#, ASP.NET, MVC and MSSQL
- Experience in system design and project management
- Experience in mobile application development an advantage
- Good written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, solid problem-solving skills, and able to multi-task effectively
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Programmer.