Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Assist in the technical design, implementation and management of one of the following technical infrastructure :
- Unix server platform
- Linux server platform
- Cloud platform (IaaS / PaaS)
- Provide installation, configuration, testing and technical support on system hardware and software.
- Perform system administration, system programming, problem diagnosis and fixing to support day-to-day operation.
- Provide after office hours support and work on shift if required.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- 2 years of technical support in any of the following platforms:
- IBM AIX
- RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Cloud platform of any brand
- Experience in server hardware preferably IBM Power Systems or x86-based servers.
- Implementation of enterprise scale Unix or Linux or Cloud infrastructure.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
Technical Knowledge in any of the following:
- High Availability solution
- Server virtualization solution / server partitioning
- Cloud platform implementation
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."