Our banking client is seeking for a talent for their BI team with the details as below:
- Communicate with users to collect and understand user requirements
- Perform ETL development using data warehouse software
- Perform data migration and performance tuning
- Perform quality assurance to ensure all deliverables are in good quality
- Plan and conduct system integration test and assist user to perform user acceptance test
- Provide support for system implementation
- Provide system support, including user inquiry and problem solving
- Work under team leader and communicate with teammates and vendors
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in projects related to BI reporting or data warehousing, preferably gained in banking industry.
- Hands-on experience with ETL processes and BI tools like IBM DataStage and IBM Cognos.
- Experience in SAS, SAP BO, OBIEE will also be considered
- Hands-on experience in Oracle DBMS and RDBMS
- Experience in IBM Netezza database is preferable.
- Familiar with different bank products and corresponding features.
- Strong project management, business analytical and communication skills
- Good problem-solving capability, able to work independently and under pressure
- Can work independently
Interested parties please send you resume by Apply Now.