Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Setup and implement the web analytic tool to measure, monitor and provide insight of the online customer behaviors;
- Compile user requirements and work with both external vendor and internal team to deliver suitable solutions for the digital marketing needs;
- Act as a specialist to recommend the analytics tagging for different websites and applications;
- Develop web analytic management reports based on business requirements;
- Integrate online analytics data with the Data Warehouse to understand the customer's engagements;
- Prepare documentation for user requirement, ongoing support and enhancements;
- Provide the web analytic system's daily support.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- At least 3 years' experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in OOAD, .NET and JAVA are mandatory;
- Knowledge in Oracle and Sybase IQ is an advantage;
- Experience in web analytics tool development (e.g. WebTrends, Tealium or Google Analytics) is an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."