Main duties include:
- Provide daily support and maintenance of the application system and computer equipment. This involves identifying user problems and recommending solutions with reference to a set of defined policies and procedures or the recorded actions in helpdesk records.
- Conduct unit testing to ensure the accuracy of deliverables and fulfil the specification of project or system implementation.
- Prepare, assess and review IT documentation such as network diagram, system equipment list and system failure report with accuracy and modernity.
- Assist in development of solutions for business systems to meet specifications for Council's approved requests for change and new development.
- To provide daily support and maintenance of the desktop PC, Macintosh, network infrastructure and communication equipment.
- To coordinate with end users and system vendors in maintaining the computer systems.
Candidates should have:
- A degree in information technology, computer engineering or computer science; MCSE/ITIL certification preferred
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in Networking, Server infrastructure, VMware, SAN, LINUX server, Administration on Window Server 2012/2016
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2013 and Microsoft Outlook 2013/2016 is essential
- Working knowledge of VoIP phone system, Network and Internet security is definite an advantage
- Hands-on experience in supporting Macintosh platform and Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English and Chinese.
- Excellent analytical mind and problem-solving skill, able to work independently.
- A good team player to engage with internal users and external service providers.