Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To monitor outsourced system development work;
- To provide service quality monitoring, application support, testing, and troubleshooting;
- To perform source code review and necessary programming on enhancement;
- To assess technical impact and provide technical advice to the proposed technical solution;
- To collect user requirements and coordinate between users and contractors;
- To conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) and ensure quality of the deliverables for acceptance.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Infrastructure, IT Security, System Implementation and Maintenance/Support and Web Services are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."