Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Collect and analyse user requirements;
- Assist in systems analysis and design;
- Perform testing and debugging work and participate actively in all stages of the SDLC;
- Conduct impact analysis and assist in the preparation of proposals;
- Provide technical advice and perform assessment of implementation options;
- Prepare technical proposals and deliver presentations/demonstration;
- Perform system development, enhancement, maintenance and support work;
- Perform/coordinate site preparation, procurement of hardware and software equipment, installation and delivery;
- Prepare test plan and perform various levels of testing;
- Conduct user training/briefing;
- Coordinate system configurations and set-up, installation, deployment and production rollout;
- Provide post-implementation support and coordinate system maintenance activities;
- Perform troubleshooting and incident / problem resolution, assist in change management, operation support, capacity management, etc.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience JAVA Programming, J2EE Development, Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Application Development and XML are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.