Develop and maintain IT applications by providing services / coordinating with external suppliers in designing, coding, and testing programs in support of users' business operations.
- Assist Systems Analyst in user requirement collection, system analysis and design;
- Carry out programming tasks and web design according to specifications;
- Conduct programme and system tests to ensure systems operate accurately, effectively and efficiently;
- Assist users in preparing the user acceptance test ("UAT") plan and providing support to UAT;
- Assist in providing user training and support to enable users to operate the systems effectively;
- Prepare and maintain system documentation according to the guidelines and standards; and
- Develop application systems and maintenance and support.
- To involve in work assignments contributing to the application development of Database project;
- A recognized degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in IT application development with Java while proficiency in the following would be an advantage:
- IBM Rational and WebSphere
- J2EE/JEE5, MyEclipse/Eclipse and JSF/IceFaces
- Reporting tools and SAS
- iBATIS, Struts, Hibernate and Spring framework architecture
- Min. Oracle 10G with PL/SQL
- Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash action script
- Microsoft Excel macros/VBAs and Access
- Hands-on technical experience in 3-tier and web solution architectural design and development;
- Conversant with SDLC development methodology;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills; and
- Good working attitude, independent, flexible and a good team player.