Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To perform system development, system set up, design and documentation on Oracle platform applications;
- To coordinate with application maintenance vendors for application problem reporting and testing;
- To coordinate with application support vendors for production support and system release deployment;
- To support users in user acceptance testing/
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years' experience in IT application development;
- Solid experience in Oracle Stored Procedures, PL/SQL, Java EE 6, JBoss, Spring MVC and JQuery;
- Experience in using Oracle 12c database will be an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."