Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Responsible for system development, implementation and maintenance & support for corporate clinical data repositories system.
- Assist system analyst in the system analysis & design.
- Provide 24-hour on-call support.
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Computer Subjects or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1-year experience in similar capacity.
- At least 3 years' experience in application development with RDBMS (Informix or Oracle or Sybase or SQL Server).
- At least 3 years' experience in SQL and UNIX scripting.
- At least 3 years' experience in middle-tier development (e.g. Web Service, EJB) on Java EE platform.
- Proven experience in application development, maintenance & support for large-scale corporate data repository.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competency in verbal and written communication in both Chinese and English
- Experience in WebLogic Application Server.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."