Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- As member of the Quality Assurance team, prepare test cases, test plans, documentations and execution of system test and support User Acceptance Test in J2EE / SOA / Oracle platform.
- Higher Diploma Holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity.
- Experience in QA process.
- Knowledge of QA tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge of clinical / medical IT systems.
- Good command in written and verbal communication in both English and Chinese.
- Experience / knowledge in testing tools such as Rational DOORS, HP Quality Centre, QTP, QALoad, JIRA, SilkPerformer etc.
- Experience in drug related IT systems.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."