Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Responsible for system development and software deployment for all system departments workstations.
- Plan, coordinate and perform testing with internal IT project teams and vendors.
- QA on hardware, OS & software.
- Process analysis, automation and improvement.
- Implementation support
- Problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Setup Installation Guidelines and Procedures.
- Vendor management.
- Sever support and maintenance.
- 7 X 24 Pager Support.
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1-year experience in similar capacity;
- Experience in hardware/software installation on Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Experience on end-users support services.
- Knowledge in various hardware and OS.
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
- Experience in Windows clone image development.
- Experience in software development/testing for web-based applications.
- Self-motivated and good communication skill.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."