Our client is a property group which is leading in HK, Mainland and APAC region. They are hiring for an experienced expert in Oracle Financials & Hyperion to join their growing IT team.
- Act as the lead and be in charge for operating the Oracle EPM, including EPBCS or FCCS
- Support in the full cycle of project implementation of the financial modules, with enhancements and changes of the platform
- Provide relevant maintenance support to Finance Department Users
- Stakeholder management with vendor, internal users, management level
- Oversee data management and work with the compliance, regulatory, audit and financial reporting into the systems
- Optimize the value of EPM and suggest new solutions to improve business process
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance or Computer Science, Information System or other related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' working experience with strong technical knowledge on Oracle financial solutions
- Technically proficient with either one of the following solutions: Oracle Hyperion, EPM, EPBCS or FCCS
- Knowledge in Financial Reporting practices (i.e. FP&A, Budget & Forecasting, Consolidation, Cash Flow Management) will be beneficial
- Able to provide support in Hyperion and Oracle, Data Management and ESSbase administration
- Successful people skills with strong presentation, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
- Occasional Travelling required
Interested party, please "APPLY NOW".