- Develop, enhance and maintain application programs and integrate application modules from internal and contractor teams;
- Explore and verify new features of application frameworks to fulfill the requirements from internal and contractor teams;
- Coordinate with internal and external teams in problem identification, troubleshooting and resolution;
- Investigate and troubleshoot bugs and problems reported and develop bug-fixes;
- Prepare test plan, test scenarios and cases;
- Perform system tests such as unit test, integration test, performance test & acceptance test;
- Perform system and software configuration prior to system test and production rollout;
- Arrange user acceptance tests and document the results;
- Provide support to day-to-day user query and problem reporting;
- Prepare and update documentation for ongoing system maintenance and enhancement.
- Higher Diploma/Degree or above in IT;
- At least 3 years' experience in web application;
- Experience on system maintenance and support including provide daily support to end users, conduct risk and impact analysis, engage vendor services, arrange payment, conduct quality management and configuration management.