- Provide high quality application support to business, fulfilling requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Diagnose and resolve application incidents and problems in a range of critical software applications for sales and marketing.
- Monitor high priority incidents and performance problems, conduct root cause analysis and deliver resolution to avoid recurrence.
- Complete change management assessments and support change management at the organizational level.
- Perform stakeholder management, particularly in supporting and engaging senior business leaders.
- Assist in developing support processes and ensure up-to-date documentation is available for cross team knowledge sharing and development.
- Test software components to ensure enhancements and patches delivered to customers are in full working order. Conduct System Integration Testing (SIT) and coordinate User Acceptance Test (UAT) - including test case and document preparation
- Provide configuration assistance to customers and partners building solutions.
- Systems management and monitoring of server tasks to ensure incoming and outgoing data is processed reliably on schedule.
- Utilize global/regional applications to fulfil local business requirements, assist local users in deployment of global/regional applications.
- Ensure consistent and high-quality delivery against internal governance and best practice standards of software development.
- Other duties as may reasonably be required.
Requirements for the role:
- University graduate with a degree preferably in computer science or a related discipline. Candidate with ITIL v3/v4 Foundation certification is preferred.
- 5 years of experience in the IT field, with around 2 -3 years of application support experience in cross-functional environment and sizable organization, preferably in retail or distribution industry.
- Experience in end-to-end system development lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Experience in collaborating with external development team and vendors for project delivery.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with internal and external teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Solid experience and knowledge in MSSQL to generate tables, query, extract & update data, etc…
- Good knowledge of: ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence, MS Office, MS AD DS, Citrix, MSDOS, Webservices, FTP
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now