- Providing software application support under the supervision of System Manager.
- Provide application systems support and problem solving for clients and colleagues in other business units.
- Providing troubleshooting on technical devices and business applications.
- Performing administrative tasks including user account management, regular operations, software installation, technical documentation, etc.
- Ensuring effective full stake functionality of applications.
- Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
- Supervising Application Support team for quality and timely support delivery.
- High Diploma graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 5 - 6 years' experience in providing application support
- Good knowledge in SQL programming with MS SQL Server
- Working knowledge of PC operating systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Occasional shift working hour and outside work is needed
- Experience in working with offshore end-users & software engineering teams
- Have a strong co-ordination skill and time management
- Self-motivated and independent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate with less experience can be considered as Application Support Officer