Our client is a global FCMG brand with a century long of business foundation. Reporting to the Head of Applications, this Assistant HRIS Manager role will partner closely with HR department to oversee HR systems (i.e. payroll) and manage the implementation and support on key system such as Peoplesoft. This is a great steppingstone for individual contributor to step into managerial grade.
- Partner with HR department to identify the business needs/processes and design workable solutions
- Enhance and maintain the existing HRIS
- Oversee HRIS project implementation and roll-out
- Provide functional support such as managing stakeholder enquiries and maintaining data integrity
- Ensure the centralization of employee data on global basis
- Research and recommend innovative IT solutions to address business needs
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT with 3 years' experience implementing/supporting Peoplesoft
- Proven track record supporting users on HRIS issues
- Technically proficient with PeopleCode, PeopleSoft Absent, Payroll and Workflow
- Able to translate business requirements into clear workflows and specification
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in Chinese and English
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau email@example.com or +852 2833 4138.