Our client, a reputed financial corporation is looking for an Senior System Engineer & Assistant Manager which has previous cloud services exposures with using Amazon Web Services
This opening is suitable for candidates who want to work for a dynamic and challenging working environment. This firm has been performing very well financially and a rare, senior opportunity to handle important projects.
Assistant IT Infrastructure Manager
- Responsible for planning, designing and implementing Cloud and other On-Premises IT tools
- Act as the key contact person to coordinate meeting between the key user, IS&T team and external vendors
- May require on-call support or ad-hoc work during store operating hours and specific time during key project milestones;
- Bachelor in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines
- Certificate in AWS / CISSP / MCP / MCSA and/or MCSE would be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Platform
- Experience in Cisco and Palo Alto / Fortinet
- Experience in any of: VMWare, Veeam would be an advantage
Please click "apply" for further details.