Our client, a reputed insurance corporation which is looking for an Assistant IT Manager. This opening is suitable for candidates who want to work for a dynamic and challenging working environment. This firm has been performing very well financially and a rare, senior opportunity to handle important projects.
- Provide customer support and help desk services (application and infrastructure)
- Work with Customer Service team to analyze, identify root cause to problems and provide solution to customers in the shortest time
- Take the ownership to keep track of application issues and their status
- Assist in hardware/software/network monitoring, maintenance, installation and deployment tasks
- Degree in computer science or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 year's relevant experience in providing server application support
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skill
- Certification in Microsoft mail services (Office 365, Outlook 2013, 2016 ) and IT Project Management are preferred
- Hands on system management/installation/configuration in MS Windows Server/VMware/ Linux environment, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Tomcat, Java etc.
- Understanding of core networking concepts and services such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, switching, routing and WAN/ISP connectivity