- Coordinate all the IT projects (e.g. hardware upgrade, software upgrade) which may affect systems operations, like online and batch jobs, to ensure their successes.
- Coordinate the trouble shooting activities on production problem which affect systems operations to ensure that they can be solved as soon as possible.
- Perform Operation Acceptance Test timely during critical IT projects implementation.
- Lead and coach junior team members to complete assigned jobs and ensure to provide a good quality of work in day-to-day support.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Information Technology with at least 6 years of Data Centre experience in which at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Experience in multi-international companies in Financial Industry
- solid experience in computer operation services, problem and change management, outsourcing vendor management and disaster recovery management
Interested parties could send your CV BY Apply Now.