Our client is a knowledge management provider with prestigious branding and prominent reputation globally. They are now recruiting an Assistant Manager to join the team, which the role will lead a team to oversee the database management and migration project.
- Lead juniors to manage database management and maintenance
- Lead projects on database migration and manage the project resources
- Promote the use of database platform and handle the relevant system administration
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to ensure projects are processed with assigned resources
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years of working experience
- Proven track record handling data analytics and database management
- Technically proficient with SQL and Excel
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.